Aardvark Event Logistics, the nation’s leading provider of tour operations for the experiential and mobile event marketing industry is seeking experienced Program Managers as we expand our rock star Tour Operations team. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding position in a fun, fast-paced, rapidly growing organization, this could be the job for you!
The Program Manager is literally “mission control” for our mobile tours operating in cities across the US – working with the customer and internal support teams to ensure that the operational tour staff in the field has all required guidance, direction and logistical support to deliver 100% success across all assigned programs.
- Lead and direct a cross-functional team to ensure assigned client programs are executed on strategy, on time, on budget and within Aardvark Standard Operating Procedures and Standards of Excellence
- Develop, maintain and manage timelines and be held accountable to program budgets
- Build and manage relationships with clients and key contacts
- Interview and recommend field staff candidates
- Develop and manage staff training for assigned programs
- Manage and direct drivers and field staff to ensure that programs operate successfully and in line with client vision
- Develop metrics for success and reporting structure for each program
- Willingness to work evenings and weekends when demanded by program(s)
- Some travel will be required
- Qualified candidates should have a minimum of 3-5 years of demonstrated experience in event and/or project management. No touring staff or recent college grads please.
- Agency experience is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- A passion for the mobile and event marketing industry is a must
- Computer skills and spreadsheet-based analytic, budget tracking and reporting capability
- Expert skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) and Google apps
- A fully formed adult - self-motivated, reliable and requiring of minimal daily supervision
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize, manage time and multi-task across multiple competing demands
- A true team player – willing and able to assist with whatever is needed on short notice
- Ability to provide impeccable client service and to represent our company’s core values and to become recognized as a trusted expert for the program
- Ability to connect and quickly build trust and rapport over the phone with customers and drivers in the field
- Ability to confidently and effectively develop and deliver presentations
- Ability to put in long hours, weekends and fill in for drivers when needed
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
Aardvark Event Logistics, Inc is an equal opportunity employer.